Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

According to the organizers, this year's budget for the
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> delitti recenti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
tujue

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Giu 10 2019, 11:04:59    Oggetto:  According to the organizers, this year's budget for the
Descrizione:

by Peerzada Arshad Hamid

KILA RAIPUR   , Punjab, India, Feb. 2 (Xinhua) -- These days, the village of Kila Raipur, half an hour drive from Ludhina city in northern Indian city of Punjab, is abuzz with traditional sports activities as part of what has been dubbed by the local media as a mini-Olympic festival.

Every year the villagers assemble in the stadium for the three- day festival to watch games including the typical rural ones -- bullock cart and dog racing.

The popularity of Punjab's rural Olympics has been growing with every passing year. Even players from foreign countries have participated in traditional games.

The sporting activities are held inside a stadium built in the middle of a vast expanse of wheat and sugarcane fields.

The athletes, mostly Jat Sikh villagers from neighboring places, took part in the activities and displayed their skills.

In gentle February sun the athletes run to cheering applause from crowds and rip-roaring commentary in chaste Punjabi language.

Riding two speedy horses at the same time, displaying stunts on a running bicycle and lifting of pegs on spears by galloping horsemen were among the sports activities that often leave spectators in the stadium gaping and some of them shouting on the top of their lungs.

The bullock cart owners in the audience also shouted calling on their mules to run faster and outsmart the other cart riders. Early in the morning, the owners ferried their decorated mules and dogs in tractors and other vehicles to the stadium.

The mules from one village have to compete with others from neighboring villages. Dog races should also follow the same arrangement.

School children donning uniforms took part in hockey matches and race. Elderly residents showed acrobatics and other manly sports.

While hockey matches and race competition were staged simultaneously, for bullock cart and dog races the arena would have to be cleared.

For local villagers the assortment of rural games gives them a respite from days of back-breaking toil in the fields.

"I have brought two mules for the competition and have been coming here for the past six years," said Jasmaer Singh, a 55-year- old villager from village Sangoor. "It's lots of fun here."

The Grewal clan inhabiting the village Kila Raipur is organizing the games and keeping the spirit of these Olympics- style games alive.

"This is the 78th edition of the Kila Raipur festival," said Jagbir Grewal, organizer of Kila Raipur sports festival. "It has been going on since 1933 and our aim is to promote sportsmanship among the rural populace."

According to Grewal, they organized the festival on their own with the objective of encouraging the youth to go into sports instead of becoming addictive to ***** and other vices.

In 2012, a ban was imposed on the bullock cart racing in the festival after animal rights activist cited prevention of cruelty to animals. However, the ban was challenged by Grewal sports association in the state's high court.

"The court ruled that during the Kila Raipur sports festival there has been no cruelty done to mules and, in fact, the animals are treated well by the owners," said Grewal.

According to Grewal, 95 percent of villagers come to the festival to watch bullock cart racing while the rest have interest in other games.

Outside the stadium, vendors have put up makeshift stalls and sell food items, fruits, pop corn and toys. Pal Mullapur, a vendor, said he and his brother have been selling food items during the festival for many years.

According to the organizers, this year's budget for the festival is just 55,999 U.S. dollars, of which around 22,399 U.S. dollars is allotted for the prizes.

The budget for the festival is only a pittance compared to other sports competitions inside India but the Kila Raipur mini- Olympic, which ended Sunday, has provided the village people with simple entertainment and fun aside from achieving its goal of getting the youths away from ***** through sports and athletics.

På søgemaskine optimering on page og off proces er de to vigtige proces, for link bygning proces link bygning er på off side proces, vi arbejder på denne proces til offentligt øge websiden på søgemaskine arbejde tilbage link er en mere effektiv og attraktiv fremgangsmåde i denne proces vi bygger på linket i høj sideplacering websted og når vores hjemmeside forbinde denne type side, så vi så vores side nemt få rang på søgemaskinen, så tilbage link er linket er opbygge et link-processen er den proces, hvor vi markedsfører vores hjemmeside og online business i søgemaskinen sigt.
Optimeringen metode er udgangspunktet metode med at skabe en tilbage link i SEO strategier for det meste en del af linket byggeprocessen søgemaskine teknik er hjemmesiden teknik, som vi arbejder på denne proces på side og off side. Hvis du ønsker at give dit website på søgemaskine højt rangerende søgning resultat med denne proces kan du øge website hastigheden på din webside til toppen af ??søgemaskinen programoversigter, der Ryggen link proces er to type link er arbejde i en web-side den indgående link, og den anden er ud bundet link, hvis du optimerer dit websted med tilbage link optimeringsproces skal indgående links "i virkeligheden, giver indgående links du dobbelt udbytte -. først, det øger din søgemaskine placeringer og for det andet, det bringer potentielle besøgende direkte til dit websted .
Vi opdager de nye metoder, som du bruger til at optimere:
1. Det første skridt for at optimere din ryg link er det at vælge en kvalitet site og høje pr steder i bygningen tilbage links er at finde de ste.                    
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Giu 10 2019, 11:04:59    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> delitti recenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: