Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

and the first this year
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Articoli del Blog
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Feb 18 2019, 06:44:45    Oggetto:  and the first this year
Descrizione: and the first this year

Teenager Jerome Sinclair has signed for Watford, ending his four-year stay with Liverpool. The 19-year-old Birmingham-born forward is off to Vicarage Road on a four-year deal, according to his management company Colossal Sports which made the announcement via their Instagram page.Sinclair joins the Hornets on a free transfer and will meet up with his new team-mates on July 1. The youngster made five appearances for the Reds and also played one game for Wigan during a loan spell at the DW Stadium last year.At the age of 16 he made his Liverpool debut, coming on as a second-half substitute during a Capital One Cup match against West Brom in September 2012. Speaking back in January, Jurgen Klopp said he thought Jerome Sinclair wasnt strong enough to start as a striker in the Premier League so was happy to let him leave Liverpool He made two brief Premier League appearances in May 2015, before making his only start in an FA Cup match at Exeter in January of this year.He scored his maiden senior goal in this fixture and, although the Reds reportedly wanted him to sign a new deal, he chose to join Watford who on Saturday announced that Walter Mazzarri had become their new manager. Also See: Watford appoint Mazzarri Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting
. -- Kevin Harvick pulled away on a restart with 47 laps to go and ended Chase Elliotts two-race winning streak in NASCARs Nationwide Series with a dominating victory early Saturday at Richmond International Raceway.
. Leverkusen said on Friday it signed Schmidt on a two-year contract. He guided Red Bull Salzburg to the Austrian championship this season.
. -- Stanley Johnson scored all 18 of his points in the second half, T.
. His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said.
.com) - Markus Granlund scored the game-winning goal as the Calgary Flames used an early offensive flurry to defeat the Los Angeles Kings, 2-1, on Monday.DES MOINES, Iowa - Derek Drouin set a new Canadian high jump record on Friday, clearing 2.40 metres at the Drake Relays. Drouin, from Corunna, Ont., bested his own record of 2.38 metres set in Aug. 2013 in Luzhuniki, Russia, at the World Championsships in Athletics.dddddddddddd. Erik Kynard and Dusty Jonas both cleared a 2.35-metre jump on Friday, but could not make it past the 2.38-metre jump. The Drake Relays are an annual track and field event held at Drake University.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Feb 18 2019, 06:44:45    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Articoli del Blog Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: