Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

d linebacker Julian
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> delitti recenti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
yyys123

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 22 2019, 08:34:29    Oggetto:  d linebacker Julian
Descrizione:

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Salvador Perez has gone from cold to hot in three games. Perez homered and drove in four runs and the Kansas City Royals rallied for a 10-7 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday night. Perezs two-run double off Sergio Santos in the Royals six-run eighth put the Royals ahead. Perezs four RBIs matched his career high. The Royals had scored only four runs in the eighth inning in their first 24 games. Perez, who has three consecutive multi-hit games, homered in the seventh with Alex Gordon aboard to trim Torontos lead to 5-4. He was mired in a 1-for-29 skid before breaking out with seven hits in the past three games. "I see a couple of sliders and a couple of split-finger then they made a mistake on a fastball a little inside and up and I hit it pretty good," Perez said. The Royals sent 10 men to the plate in the eighth, which also included Omar Infante driving in two runs after collecting six RBIs on Sunday. Nori Aoki and Jarrod Dyson added RBI singles. "Thats the motto in here, never give up and always play like were in it," Dyson said. "You just need to scratch one, scratch two and we gained momentum and just took off from there. It was all momentum. Salvador put us back in there. That was the game-changer right there. We kind of knew we were coming back after that." Aaron Crow (1-1), the third of four Royals pitchers, picked up the victory with a scoreless eighth inning and has not allowed an earned run while allowing only five hits in nine innings this season. Brett Cecil (0-2) took the loss, retiring only two of the five batters he faced. The Blue Jays bullpen gave up seven runs in two innings after starter Dustin McGowan left the game. "We just got hit tonight," Blue Jays manager John Gibbons said of his relievers. "We had an off day yesterday so they were fresh. We didnt help things out. We let guys take the extra base by missing the cutoff man. Youre not going to win that way. Weve proved that we can play good defence." Jose Bautista homered for the Blue Jays off Royals left-hander Jason Vargas and has reached base in all 26 games. Melky Cabrera extended his hitting streak to 11 games with a double and triple, and drove in two Toronto runs. He tops the majors with 41 hits. Cabreras triple in the fifth scored Jose Reyes, who had doubled. Cabrera scored on Vargas wild pitch, putting the Blue Jays up 3-2. McGowan, who has missed three seasons with injuries, pitched into the seventh inning, holding the Royals to three hits and three runs, two earned. "Im really encouraged," McGowan said. "I went deep into the game. Thats all Ive been wanting to do. Sometimes the results are overshadowed by the innings youve pitched. But good things happen when you get deep in games." The Royals took advantage of two walks and a wild pitch, plus a throwing error on catcher Dioner Navarro to score two runs in the second inning. The Royals won a challenge review in the second, taking away a RBI infield single from Chris Getz. The Royals have scored 19 runs in winning the past two games. "Its going to click; we know that," Royals first baseman Eric Hosmer said of the offence. "Were confident in our group. Weve been getting some timely hits. Its a great thing about this offence. It could be a different guy every day that steps up and has a big night. Salvy obviously had that night tonight." NOTES: Royals LHP Bruce Chen received a shot for a bulging disc in his lower back and will miss a start. Chen will attempt to a throw a side session Thursday and if that goes well would start Saturday against Detroit. ... Getz had his contract purchased from Triple-A Buffalo, where he hit .309 in 18 games. The Jays optioned rookie IF Ryan Goins, who was hitting .150 with two extra-base hits in 60 at-bats, to Buffalo. ... The start of the game was delayed 27 minutes by rain. ... The Royals scored a season-high 10 runs and are 13-0 when scoring four or more runs.
. -- Jimmie Johnson has a sixth NASCAR championship in hand and two legends within reach.
. -- When Steve Blake checked in at the scorers table with 5:25 remaining in the third quarter, Stephen Curry shook his head and shouted across the court, asking Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson not to take him out.
. Canadas Kaillie Humphries and Heather Moyse will reunite at this weekends season-opening World Cup at Canada Olympic Park as they begin their buildup to the Winter Games in Sochi.
. The time off didnt slow them down. Tyler Zeller scored a season-high 18 points and grabbed a career-best 15 rebounds, Kyrie Irving added 14 points and the Cavaliers pushed their winning streak to five games Tuesday night with a 114-85 victory over the skidding Philadelphia 76ers.
. -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. DETROIT -- Detroit Lions linebacker Travis Lewis was suspended Tuesday for the final four games of the regular season for violating the NFLs policy on performance-enhancing substances. The 25-year-old Lewis is in his second season after being drafted in the seventh round in 2012. He has played 25 games for Detroit, with no starts, and his contributions have been mostly on special teams. Lewis is eligible to return Dec. 30, one day after Detroits regular-season finale against Minnesota. "All NFL players know they are responsible for their actions, and they also know there are consequences when their actions are not consistent with league policy," Lions general manager Martin Mayhew said. "While we are disappointed that Travis violated league policy and will miss the next four games, we expect that Travis will learn from this experience and not repeat it." In a statement released by the team, Lewis apologized to his coaches, teammates, fans and team. "I have let my team down and theres nothing worse than that," he said. "I will not make the same mistake again. I look forward to returning to the team after I serve my suspension." To fill the roster spot, the Lions signed linebacker Julian Stanford. He played for the Jacksonville Jaguars last season. The Lions are 7-5 and have what is in effect a two-game lead in the NFC North after beating Green Bay 40-10 on Thanksgiving and the Chicago Bears lost to Minnesota over the weekend. They will face the Eagles, also 7-5, on Sunday. "Were really not trying to look too far into the future. Our destiny is on Sunday," wide receiver Nate Burleson said Tuesday. "Whats most important is getting ready for a good Philadelphia team because theyre playing on a high level." Detroits win over Green Bay came after two losses, at Pittsburgh and against Tampa Bay at home. "I dont think wwe necessarily started looking ahead but in the flow of those games," Burleson said.dddddddddddd "We kind of lost our focus and fire to finish." Detroit turned the ball over five times in the 24-21 loss to Tampa Bay on Nov. 24, and even in their win over the Packers last Thursday, the Lions had four more turnovers. "On the offensive side of the football, we just need to take better care of the football," quarterback Matthew Stafford. "If we can eliminate that, I feel real good about where we are." Coach Jim Schwartz said his team needs to take better care of the ball, but turnovers are a byproduct of his teams offence. "Part of that (turnovers) is being aggressive and pushing the ball down the field," he said. "There is some risk/reward in pushing the ball down the field. Some things we can do better in preventing turnovers." Philadelphia quarterback Nick Foles has thrown 19 touchdown passes without an interception since taking over as the starter. "Hes been a good decision type guy. Not making mistakes and keeping his team in the game," Lions safety Glover Quin said. Schwartz said that despite Foles numbers the key to slowing down the Philadelphia offence will be limiting its running game, particularly running back LeSean McCoy. NOTES: Lions veteran kicker David Akers has struggled at times this season and missed a short field goal against Green Bay on Thursday. The team invited some kickers in for a workout on Tuesday after practice but Schwartz said that had nothing to do with Akers. "Were just trying to be proactive and be ready for anything that might happen," Schwartz said. .. WR Calvin Johnson and S Louis Delmas didnt practice on Tuesday ... The Lions signed CB Akwasi Owusu-Ansah to the teams practice squad. Owusu-Ansah played at Indiana (Pa.) in college. ' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Apr 22 2019, 08:34:29    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> delitti recenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: