Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

started annd added
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Notizie varie. Giornali, altri blog, siti internet, politica
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Feb 20 2019, 04:39:59    Oggetto:  started annd added
Descrizione: started annd added

Five Quick Thoughts for a Wednesday: 1. KAWHI LEONARD & DANNY GREEN (Spurs): 44 points combined on 17-21 shooting in Game 3. Both were very assertive and set the tone in the first quarter. Brilliant! When these guys are playing the two-way game, the Spurs are a force. Wow. 2. D-WADE & LEBRON (Heat): Combined for 44 points but 12 turnovers combined is not going to cut it. Wade, in particular, was ineffective in the first half, leading to the Spurs blow out. LeBron was terrific in the first and faded after that. They need lots more support, yet these guys are capable of being more impactful and in particular more efficient. Their sloppy/careless play fed the Spurs rout. They need better than that. 3. DEREK FISHER (Knicks): Not surprised by his aftermath of Steve Kerr going to the Warriors. Hell have Phil Jacksons full support. Now its about fixing the roster and figuring out Carmelo Anthonys status. My one recommendation would be to hire experienced pro coaches who can help him in the transition from player to head coach. Phil Jackson was always smart to have veteran guys like Tex Winter and Johnny Bach with him. Job is tougher than it looks. Having older guys with lots of wisdom that arent angling for your job really helps when times get tough. Need folks that tell you what you need to hear. 4. BORIS DIAW (Spurs): Great move to start him in Game 3. Tony Parker looks like hes playing hurt and doesnt have the same pop/burst in his game right now. Need more play making and a guy that moves the ball quickly to teammates. Diaws numbers are respectable at nine points and five rebounds along with three assists, yet he had lots of Gretzky Passes -- the critical pass that leads to THE pass (assist). Hes a wonderful passer with off-the-charts basketball IQ and when you put him out there its like having a second point guard on the floor. 5. HEAT DEFENCE: Frist half was poor and overall giving up 111 points on 59 per cent shooting is a huge concern. Game 2 defense was sound but major slippage. Energy level was inept. Perimeter D and communication was surprisingly off kilter. Not typical of the Heat. Help and recovery and shot contests have to elevate. A shockingly poor performance for such a big stage. Lots to clean up. Ball pressure and compete level has to be back to form. Not as good a defensive team as past years yet not this bad. Expect to see much more focused group on Thursday. If not, theyre in huge trouble. Pick it way up.
. In this weeks Leaf Report podcast, James Mirtle and Jonas Siegel debate whether Toronto can continue their shootout dominance and discuss what Dave Nonis game plan should be heading into the trade deadline.
. No surprise there. Kershaw, who also earned the title after throwing his first career no-hitter in June, had a 1.
.Brady threw a 69-yard touchdown pass to Julian Edelman midway through the fourth quarter, and New England beat the San Diego Chargers 23-14 for its eighth win in nine games.
.The Hamilton Tiger-Cat defensive back always has the required receipt. But he also walks around with a tangle of metal screws, rods and plates after breaking his neck in 2006 playing high school football in Louisiana.
. -- Brad Gushue of St.WASHINGTON -- A month ago Drew Goodens home court was at an LA Fitness facility a few miles outside of Washington, D.C. Now hes squarely in the U.S. capital and helping the Washington Wizards playoff drive. John Wall scored 33 points, Gooden got 11 of his 21 in the final quarter and the Wizards overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit for a 101-94 win over the Brooklyn Nets on Saturday night. "You guys joke about me being old, but Im still Drew Gooden," the 32-year-old said. "And thats what I do. Once I see a couple going in I feel like I cant miss. Tonight the ball was definitely on my side and it dropped for me tonight." Goodens 3-pointer broke a 94-94 tie with 2:37 left. Trevor Ariza then scored off an offensive rebound with 44 seconds left and Wall capped it with dunk. Washington completed a sweep of the season series (3-0) and moved ahead of Brooklyn for fifth place in the Eastern Conference. The game between two teams that could meet in the post-season had a playoff atmosphere in front of the Wizards third sellout of the season. "The longer we go here, the more games are going to feel like that. I thought the fans in the building were electric, all night," Wizards coach Randy Wittman said. "Our guys played off of that and it was an intense game, there is no question about that." Wittman said Gooden -- who added nine rebounds -- Harrington, and Andre Miller provided a lift off the bench. "A couple times early in the first half, (the game) was tinkering on a break point," Wittman said. "I thought our guys, Drew, Andre and Al, changed the tone of the game when they went in. Their physicality bled under the other guys." With starting centre/forward Nene sidelined (sprained left knee), the Wizards signed Gooden -- now in his 11th NBA season -- to a 10-day contract on Feb. 26 and another on March 8. Soon theyll have to decide whether or not to keep him for the remainder of the season. "Obviously Drew came out, and those are things he can do, he can make shots," Wittman said. Washingtons Bradley Beal, who sprained an ankle in Friday nights overtime win at Orlando, started annd added 15 points.dddddddddddd The Nets, who went the final 6:22 without a field goal, were led by Marcus Thorntons 19 points. Joe Johnson added 16 and Paul Pierce had 15. "We got great looks, it just didnt go down," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "We executed plays, I think we might have gotten a little frustrated on the defensive end, when we were giving up shots, and that led to the carry-over on the offensive end." Thornton opened the fourth quarter with a 3-pointer that gave Brooklyn an 82-72 lead. "Thats a chance when you could put a team on its back, when you go up double figures. ..." Pierce said. "But we never could give them that big hit. And they kept grinding, kept grinding, and got back in the game." The Wizards went on a 15-4 run keyed by Gooden (8 of 11 from the field) and Harrington. Harrington started things off when he scored four points and picked up a steal that led to a basket by Beal. Then with the Wizards trailing by three, Gooden hit a layup and then a jumper from the wing that gave Washington an 87-86 lead, its first of the half. "I thought in the fourth quarter we got down and defended," Wittman said. "We didnt take any shortcuts." Thornton answered for New Jersey, making a 3 and following with a driving bank shot to put Brooklyn up 91-87 midway through the quarter. The Wizards tied it at 92 on Walls free throw. Wall nearly brought the Wizards all the way back in the third, when he scored 15 points. The Wizards cut a 12-point deficit to 63-62 before Brooklyn went on an 8-0 run. The Wizards, playing on back-to-back nights, trailed by seven after one and pulled to within 33-32 on Martell Websters 3-pointer early in the second quarter. NOTES: The Wizards improved to 17-16 at home. ... Washington last swept the Nets in 2009-10, when they took all four meetings. ... Brooklyn F Andrei Kirilenko returned after missing two games with a sprained ankle. ... Nets C Jason Collins, who signed a contract for the remainder of the season Saturday, didnt see action. ... Pierce (24,819) passed Patrick Ewing for 18th place on the NBAs career points list.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Feb 20 2019, 04:39:59    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Notizie varie. Giornali, altri blog, siti internet, politica Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: