Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

I had expected a reaction similar to this after years
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> delitti recenti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
katherineswift

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 12 2018, 08:01:23    Oggetto:  I had expected a reaction similar to this after years
Descrizione:

Throughout 2011, I toured the Midwest
as a gay rock 'n roll solo artist. I performed at six pride galas in five weeks. Simply me, my electric classical guitar and backing tracks, and high energy rock 'n roll songs I had composed and collected about self-importance, self-esteem, fun and hot men.

It is reputed this Led Zeppelin got the name after being informed their sound would review like a lead go up. In that sense, I'd the delivery down pat because that's exactly how my sets
went down. Followers, to quote Iron Maiden, ran towards hills.

I had expected a reaction similar to this after years of watching bar after bar, festival after festival, showcase the modern in lip-synching drag artists, and DJ's mixing them up in 4/4 moment. More power to all of them, but
tres cliché for a community that celebrates selection.

So I was willing to play out loud on the empty sidewalk, to deliver my stage banter to blades connected with grass and crickets (though the crickets will not be heard over the tones on the Marshall amp). Was this
defeatist attitude setting us up for failure? Not at all.

When I was a young child playing vinyl records with KISS, Judas Priest, In terms of iron Maiden, Van Halen, and the Rolling Stones among other folks, I wanted the ability to build the kind of
sonic power they experienced.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Nov 12 2018, 08:01:23    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> delitti recenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: