Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

They are usually very intelligent people.
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> delitti recenti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
pandorahoward

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

usa
MessaggioInviato: Sab Nov 17 2018, 04:20:28    Oggetto:  They are usually very intelligent people.
Descrizione:

Nevertheless, there are also many accounts of
soldiers who disobeyed jobs that went against his or her conscious and/or later chatted out against things of their service they disagreed using. Soldiers are not zombie-like drones! They are usually very intelligent people.

An example is Major General Smedley Butler, America's nearly all decorated marine in present day military history, who wrote the book, "War can be a Racket", which exposed that corrupt money-making schemes involved in
overseas wars. Smedley, emphasized that soldiers should only be manufactured to protect their land, not to police the globe or fight regarding money hungry politicians. Really brave and intellectual statements indeed!

Many liberal inclined people, often criticize our servicemen to be mindless robots for us states military, but this couldn't be farthest with the truth. Every person whose ambition is to serve our country is needed to take
an oath to america constitution, a legal instruments that formed the inspiration of our modern legal system to that your average American cannot sometimes recite.

When our nation is threatened with an outside attack or an inside attack of gigantic amounts, the military is deployed to touch the crisis. These people spend their careers honing his or her combat, administrative, legal, and survival skills
in order to protect those of their community.

While I agree so it is the duty associated with Americans to arm themselves and be a part of the protection of their particular communities, our servicemen devote 100% time towards this effort, thus, they are experts in such a field. Because
have a military, you can easlily walk through the road, fly through the weather on our airplanes, and travel the entire world, knowing that there is often a military force that is trained and prepared to protect us from invaders.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Nov 17 2018, 04:20:28    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> delitti recenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: