Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Top 7 Tips On Holdem Pay Attention to these Top 7 Tips On H
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Articoli del Blog
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
zhangsan520

Apprendista
Apprendista

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25 2019, 09:57:24    Oggetto:  Top 7 Tips On Holdem Pay Attention to these Top 7 Tips On H
Descrizione:

An Indonesian woman arrested over the assassination of the North Korean leader's half-brother was "duped" into believing that she was taking part in a TV prank show
, officials said Friday.

Siti Aishah is among three people detained over the killing of Kim Jong-Nam in a Malaysian airport on Monday that South Korea says was carried out by female agents armed with poison working for Pyongyang.

This photo from Indonesian news portal Kumparan obtained on Thursday, Feb. 16, 2017 shows the portrait on the passport of Siti Aisyah, 25, an Indonesian woman suspected to be involved in the killing of the North Korean leader\'s half brother at Kuala Lumpur Airport on Monday
, Feb. 13. Indonesian diplomats in Malaysia have met with the woman and confirmed she is an Indonesian citizen, officials said Thursday. (Kumparan via AP)

Malaysian police say that Kim Jong-Nam, the estranged elder brother of Kim Jong-Un, was preparing to board a plane to Macau when he was jumped by two women who squirted some kind of liquid in his face.

But Indonesian Police Chief Tito Karnavian said that Aishah, 25
, was tricked into thinking she was simply taking part in pranks for a TV show like "Just For Laughs", a popular hidden camera series.

"Probably she was just used -- she did not realise it was an assassination attempt," he was cited as saying in local media.

He said Aishah was persuaded to carry out similar pranks -- spraying a substance into someone's eyes -- with another woman on three or four previous occasions in exchange for money.

But on the final occasion, it involved an attack on Kim Jong-Nam with "hazardous materials", he said.

Vice President Jusuf Kalla said that she "was duped to believe she was playing a game"
, which he described as "a reality show" where people use "hidden or remote cameras".

"If she really was an agent I believe she would not have been found," he added.

Police arrested Aisha after detaining her 26-year-old Malaysian boyfriend, and a 28-year-old woman carrying a Vietnamese passport.

Earlier Friday, the Indonesian woman's family and former neighbours in Jakarta expressed disbelief that she could be linked to the dramatic murder.

In the Jakarta neighbourhood of Tambora, where Aishah used to live with her then husband
, her former father-in-law Tija Liang Kiong, 56, said he was "shocked" at the news.

"There's no way such a nice person would do that. I could not believe it because she was a good person," he said.

"She was kind -- if she was not kind I would not marry her off to my son."

She married the son after meeting him while working for Kiong's business and they had a baby then went to Malaysia to find work.

They got a divorce in 2012 but the child they had still lives with his family and Aishah last visited her son on January 28, Kiong said. Indonesian immigration authorities said she flew to Malaysia on February 2.

One of her former neighbours
, 25-year-old Nihayah, also expressed surprise at the news.

"I was very shocked because she was very normal, I could not believe it at all," the neighbour, who like many Indonesians goes by one name
, told AFP.

"The family was nice and friendly, but she (Siti) was quiet. She only answered when asked. She was quiet and polite."

"

BEIJING, March 7 (Xinhua) -- The widely held belief that the Great Hall of the People, iconic edifice of China's political democracy, had little room for spontaneous dissent crumbled today when Finance Minister Lou Jiwei delivered a lengthy attack on a standing law
, live on national TV.

Monday was the third day of the national parliamentary session, and the news briefing where Lou made his unprecedented statement was hosted by the National People's Congress (NPC), the body which approved his nomination as Finance Minister and whose Standing Committee in 2007 passed the Labor Contract Law which has so irked the minister.

Hundreds of reporters were present to hear the man who holds China's purse strings, when one of them, citing complaints from entrepreneurs
, lit Lou's fuse by asking about previous criticism he had made of the law.

Those comments had been to a rather different audience, one composed mainly of academics in Tsinghua University and on another occasion at a scholars' forum. Well-known as a no-nons.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Mag 25 2019, 09:57:24    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Articoli del Blog Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: