Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

John Klingberg Jersey
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> delitti recenti
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
gsnoopy520

Nuovo
Nuovo

Iscritti

guineabissau
MessaggioInviato: Lun Mag 14 2018, 12:03:53    Oggetto:  John Klingberg Jersey
Descrizione: John Klingberg Jersey

by Juan Limachi

LIMA   , Aug. 9 (Xinhua) -- Peru's archaeological ruins of Vichama, built by Peru's Caral culture, contain "the collective memory of climate change that occurred more than 3,800 years ago," said Peruvian archaeologist Aldemar Crispin, who is in charge of field research at the site.

Crispin said ancient clay figures depicting skeletal or dying people likely demonstrate the impact of a cataclysm that hit Peru's coastal communities a few millennia ago.

Echoes of such a large-scale disaster are also evident in Caral murals at Supe Valley, located some 200 km north of the capital Lima   , along Peru's coast.

"It represents a previous recollection related to a crisis period towards the end of the Caral civilization, and caused by the environmental changes that took place around 2,000 years before Christ," Crispin told Xinhua on Wednesday, following his presentation at an archaeological conference hosted by the Ministry of Culture.

The main structure at Vichama features scenes which "show cadaverous figures, with their ribs and bones standing out, which could be a reminder of a time of crisis brought on by environmental changes   ," said Crispin.

The buildings serve as a historical record of a famine that swept through the coast, he said.

The Caral, as it appears, heeded the records left by their forefathers and used that knowledge to their advantage.

"Vichama has this reminder and it apparently served them (the inhabitants) because the archaeological ruins are located within a floodplain but atop a hill, far from where it can be swept away by flooding from a river or the sea. That signifies prevention," said Crispin.

Peru's coastal region has been regularly hit by cataclysmic disasters over the past 5,000 years and all the way up to the present   , said Crispin, noting this year's coastal El Nino weather phenomenon, which unleashed flash floods in parts of the capital, left 150,000 people homeless.

"Just like now, with the latest coastal El Nino, (natural disasters) also took place in ancient times and they affected agricultural production   ," he said.

Among the high reliefs adorning some of the buildings at the Vichama are depictions of fish, a dietary staple among Peru's ancient peoples and modern inhabitants.

For the Caral, climatic events devastated not just crops, but also the coastal ecosystem, so that "there was no agricultural production, no food and no anchoveta," the species of anchovy that usually thrives in Peruvian waters.

Today   , in Carquin, a town near the archaeological site, locals continue to fish and preserve anchoveta by salting the fish as their Caral ancestors did.

"Using dried anchoveta, they make a dish called Charquican, an ancestral stew made with potatoes," said Crispin.

Top political advisor calls for progress in ethnic unity

Aftermath of 7.0-magnitude quake in Jiuzhaigou, SW China

Gong wins China's first gold medal   , surprise victories for Warholm and Francis

China donates bicycles for local police patrols in Santiago, Chile

People mark national Fitness Day around China

Aerial view of Gula Town in S China

Qiandao Lake: Home to 114 known fish species

Delicious in-flight meal for BRICS Summit

BEIJING, Aug. 20 (Xinhua) -- Olympic and world sprint champion Usain Bolt expressed his sadness on Thursday that doping talks rather than competition itself have been dominating the build-up to the world championships that start in Beijing on Saturday.

"It's really taken centre stage," Bolt said of the doping issues. "All I've been hearing over the past couple of weeks is doping, doping, doping."

"The majority of questions are about doping, it's definitely sad   ," said the Jamaican, who will celebrate his 29th birthday on Friday.

He added that he could not save the sport alone.

"Initially I'm running for myself, that's what I do," he said. "People say I need to win for the sport, but there are a lot of other athletes who are running clean."

"It's not only on me because I can't do it myself.

"It's the responsibility of all the athletes to take it upon themselves to help save the sport and show the sport can go far, without ***** cheats or athletes who've taken *****."

Bolt, the six-time Olympic gold medalist and world record holder in both 100m and 200m   , said: "I just try to do what's right by the rules of the IAAF, WADA and everybody. We all know the rules and we just have to abide them."

"It's not only up to me because I can't do it by myself because I'm not the only one in the sport.

"It's up to all the athletes to understand the rules and abide by them and just work hard to be the best, and it will make sports a better place."

The towering Jamaican gets his campaign underway in heats for the 100m on Saturday, the opening day of the elite event that runs until August 30.

For Bolt, it will be a return to Beijing's Bird's Nest stadium, where he first made his name with a stunning golden treble in the 2008 Beijing Games.

"Beijing was where it all started for me at the Olympic Games in 2008. I have great memories of the city and the stadium. It's great to be back here, I'm looking forward to getting on the track   ," Bolt said.

"My racing season was not ideal this year but I have great confidence in my coach and his ability to get me into shape at the right time."

El gestionar un negocio bueno que consiga óptimos resultados y máxima ganancia, es un reto para cualquier gestor o proveedor de servicios. Los problemas que frecuentemente afectan a los negocios son las estrategias de marketing, establecer una base de clientes adecuada, retención de clientela y la gestión eficaz del negocio. Es en esta coyuntura en la que el CRM alojado puede ofrecerle al gestor de cualquier empresa la solución perfecta para sus defi.                    
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato Indirizzo AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger Skype
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Lun Mag 14 2018, 12:03:53    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> delitti recenti Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: