Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

especially after
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Articoli del Blog
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Dom Gen 13 2019, 04:46:29    Oggetto:  especially after
Descrizione: especially after

NAPLES, Fla. - Jason Day and Cameron Tringale shot a 17-under 55 on Thursday in the first-round scramble to take a two-stroke lead in the Franklin Templeton Shootout.The abridged version is, I hit first and then let Jason loose, Tringale said.Day and Tringale tied the tournament scramble record set by tournament host Greg Norman and Nick Price in 1993 and matched by Peter Jacobsen and John Cook in 1998 and Norman and Steve Elkington in 2005.Scramble is one of those formats where you have to go at it and shoot lights out, Day said. It definitely helps when you have a partner who hits it down the middle all the time and putts great.They were 12 under on the last 12 holes at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort, making eagles on Nos. 13 and 14 and birdies on Nos. 9-12 and 15-18.Its great to be able to read the putt together, really put our minds together, because hes a great putter, Day said. He always has been.Defending champions Matt Kuchar and Harris English opened with a 57. They birdied 14 of their last 15 holes.To go 15 is great, Kuchar said. To go 17 is quite amazing.All 12 teams were 11 under or better. The teams will play a modified alternate shot Friday and close with a better-ball round Saturday.English thinks they separated themselves last year in the modified alternate shot.I feel like we can do the same thing as we did last year, English said. Kooch is driving it great right now, so were going to kind of lean on that.Keegan Bradley-Camilo Villegas, Graeme McDowell-Gary Woodland and Ryan Palmer-Jimmy Walker shot 59.Patrick Reed played two days after wife Justine suffered a grand mal seizure.We are really fortunate that she is OK and lucky that I was in the room with her to save her from drowning, Reed saidReed, a late replacement for Chris Kirk, teamed with Brandt Snedeker to shoot 61. They were tied for 10th.(Previous version of story incorrectly listed speaker as Kuchar instead of English in quote.)
.C. Lions signed cornerback Dante Marsh to a contract extension on Friay and released receiver Paris Jackson.
. Top-ranked Rafael Nadal was also taken to three sets but emerged with a 6-3, 6-7 (3), 6-3 win over Tobias Kamke of Germany, while second-seeded David Ferrer joined Murray in making an early exit after a 6-4, 7-5 loss to Daniel Brands of Germany.
. "I honestly dont know," he said. Try this: 20 points, nine assists and seven rebounds by Rajon Rondo, a 62-37 rebounding advantage by the Celtics and a horrible 4-for-30 shooting performance on 3-pointers by the Nets.
. The 6-foot-10 centre who won an NBA title with the Miami Heat was voted to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame on Monday, adding that honour to becoming a board member at his alma mater.
. Nick Young scored 17 points for Los Angeles, which lost five of its last seven before trouncing the Pelicans, who beat them handily last week in New Orleans. Jodie Meeks and Xavier Henry scored 15 points apiece for the Lakers, who led by 20 points in the first half before coasting to their 12th win in their last 13 regular-season meetings with New Orleans.CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Cavaliers needed a breather. They got one Friday night. Anderson Varejao scored 16 points and Kyrie Irving had 10 points and 10 assists, leading the Cavaliers to a 93-78 win over the Milwaukee Bucks. A visit from the worst team in basketball helped Clevelands cause. The Cavaliers used a 17-0 run in the second quarter and a 12-2 spurt in the third to win going away. "Id take this every game," Cleveland coach Mike Brown said. "We obviously havent had many of those." Varejao scored eight points to spark a 12-2 run that gave Cleveland a 64-46 lead late in the third quarter. Irving, selected an All-Star starter for the first time Thursday, had seven assists in the second half. Khris Middleton led Milwaukee with 13 points. Brandon Knight, who leads the Bucks with a 15.9 average, was held to eight points and went 4 of 12 from the field. The Bucks (8-34) have lost 10 of 11. Milwaukee snapped a nine-game losing streak Wednesday against Detroit, but couldnt build on the momentum from that win, a fact that disappointed coach Larry Drew. "We didnt play with a sense of urgency and, clearly, thats my responsibility," he said. "It is disappointing -- take nothing away from this Cleveland Cavalier team -- but I was expecting our guys to have a little bit more firepower. They were clearly the aggressor from start to finish." The game capped a couple of good days for Irving, who had no turnovers in 28 minutes. The third-year guard has also been chosen for the USA Basketball player pool. Irving plans on defending his 3-point title during All-Star weekend and said he would like to become the first player to win the contest three years in a row. "We started off a little sluggish, but we definitely picked it up," he said. "We forced them into some tough shots and got on our run." Irving is looking forward to next months All-Star festivities and the basketball world championships in the summer. "Im just really happy," he said. "I wouldnt be able to be a star without the fans and also my teammates just encourage me every single game. Its a great honour to be part of USA roster and All-Star." Tristan Thompson scored 14 points and had 10 rebounds while Dion Waiters added 13 points for Cleveland. The Cavaliers lost the first two games of a five-game homestand after going 3-2 on a West Coast trip.dddddddddddd "It was a good performance, especially after the two losses," Brown said. "Our guys stepped up. We had a lot of good individual performances that turned into a good team performance." Cleveland was leading 54-44 when Varejao hit three jumpers and a running hook shot that helped push the lead to 18 points. Irving scored on a reverse layup and Thompson added a three-point play. The Cavaliers used a 17-0 run in the first quarter to take a 23-11 lead. Irving scored five points while Luol Deng and Thompson added four apiece. The Bucks went 5:21 without scoring, a stretch that was finally broken on Middletons 3-pointer at the 2:56 mark. Milwaukee ended the quarter on a 12-1 run and trailed 24-23. Waiters scored all 10 of his first-half points in the second quarter and Cleveland led 46-37 at halftime. The Bucks havent won two in a row since March 17-19 of last season. "Its happened all year," said forward Ersan Ilyasova. "We always give up separation (on the scoreboard) and cant come back. We always find a way to give up the game." The Cavaliers are 5-4 since acquiring Deng, who scored nine points, from Chicago on Jan. 7. Giannis Antetokounmpo scored 10 points for the Bucks. Ekpe Udoh, Milwaukees starting centre, left the game late in the second quarter with a sprained left ankle and didnt return. Larry Sanders took his place in the third quarter. Cavaliers forward Anthony Bennett, the No. 1 pick in the draft, played the final 5:14 after seeing no action in the previous five games. He hit two free throws with 26 seconds to play and had three rebounds. NOTES: Brown said "we havent discussed in depth" sending Bennett to the NBA Development League. Brown thinks it will benefit Bennett more to remain with the team than it would to be sent down. "Hes not just our top pick, hes the No. 1 pick in the draft, so hes going to get plenty of opportunity, but as you guys can see Im not going to give him a free pass," Brown said. ... Sanders (head cold) and G O.J. Mayo (virus) returned after not playing against Detroit. ... Milwaukee G Luke Ridnour picked up two fouls in 14 seconds in the first quarter. ... Cavaliers C Tyler Zeller had eight points, nine rebounds and three blocked shots in 22 minutes.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Dom Gen 13 2019, 04:46:29    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Articoli del Blog Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: