Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

get a first-time
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Articoli del Blog
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Dom Gen 13 2019, 04:48:16    Oggetto:  get a first-time
Descrizione: get a first-time

ST. LOUIS -- Jaroslav Halak set a franchise record with his 17th shutout and Alex Steen scored on a penalty shot to lead the St. Louis Blues to a 7-0 win over the Florida Panthers on Saturday. Newcomers Brenden Morrow and Derek Roy scored their first goals of the season for St. Louis, which received goals from seven different players. The Blues have outscored their opponents 11-2 with 10 different players scoring goals this season. Vladimir Tarasenko and Jaden Schwartz also converted against Florida goalie Tim Thomas, who was pulled after the second period. He allowed five goals on 28 shots. Halak made 19 saves and passed Glen Hall, who had 16 shutouts from 1967-1971. Halak posted his 26th career shutout and improved to 8-1 lifetime against the Panthers. The Blues seven-goal outburst was their largest since they won at Detroit 10-3 on March 30, 2011. Florida, which beat Dallas 4-2 in its opener, was looking to start the season 2-0 for the first time in eight years. Morrow and Roy were signed as free agents in the off-season to add offensive punch. Morrow scored his 250th career goal off a pass from Roy to give St. Louis a 1-0 lead in the first period. The Blues then broke the game open with four goals in a 6:32 span in the second period. Tarasenko scored off a pass from Schwartz, who converted from close range less than three minutes later to make it 3-0. Steen beat Thomas on a backhand in the closing minute of the second period to record the Blues first regular-season penalty shot goal since Patrik Berglund scored on Jan. 24, 2013, in a 3-0 win over Nashville. Florida managed just six shots in each of the first two periods. Vladimir Sobotka and Chris Stewart added two assists each. Notes: St. Louis improved to 10-3-1 at home against Florida, outscoring the Panthers 40-18. ... Florida began the season with four successive road games for the first time in franchise history. ... St. Louis played host to an Eastern Conference opponent for the first time since facing Boston on Feb. 22, 2012. ...The Blues have killed off all 11 penalties this season.
. So they rushed to re-sign the first baseman who general manager Ben Cherington described Friday as "a unique player." The World Series champions finalized a $32 million, two-year agreement Thursday with the slugging former catcher who turned into a surprisingly good defender.
.Johnny there, who knew he had that speed? teammate Tommy Wingels said.Scott and Matt Irwin were unlikely goal-scorers Tuesday night as the previously stingy San Jose Sharks finally sprung a leak or two, blowing a pair of three-goal leads before coming away with a 6-5 shootout victory over the Washington Capitals.
. Charlottetown scored four times in the third period en route to a 5-2 win over the defending champion Halifax Mooseheads on Friday.
. They actually finished with a better record in ‘07 than they did in ‘06 but only marginally, going from 61 victories to 66.
. That Ginette Reno can sing. MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Dave Joergers road through professional basketballs minor leagues has finally landed him in an NBA head coaching seat. His first job is at a familiar spot, with a team he has been a part of for six seasons. Joerger (YAY-gehr) was introduced as coach of the Memphis Grizzlies on Thursday after a season in which they won a franchise-best 56 games but split with coach Lionel Hollins. "I am ready for this opportunity," Joerger said. "I have won in the past. I know how to win. Were going to win." Joerger, 39, was a successful head coach in the minor leagues and was the lead assistant under Hollins the last two seasons. He has been with the team six seasons. The Grizzlies are coming off a Western Conference finals appearance, but there was a disconnect between Hollins and the new ownership group led by Robert Pera. Hollins contract wasnt renewed despite a 196-155 record since becoming coach of the Grizzlies in January 2009. "Lionel Hollins did some great things for this organization. ... Now we turn the page to the Dave Joerger era," said Jason Levien, the Grizzlies chief executive officer and managing partner. Terms of Joergers contract werent released, but The Commercial Appeal newspaper in Memphis has reported Joerger signed a four-year deal with a starting salary of about $1.5 million. "This is a blue-collar town, and Im a blue-collar guy," Joerger said. "I came up the hard way. I came up through the minor leagues." Joergers name had been mentioned as the heir apparent to Hollins even as ownership and the former Grizzlies coach were trying to patch things up. On June 10, team leaders decided they had reached an impasse with Hollins and announced they wouldnt keep him. "This is something Ive been dreaming about for a long time," Joerger said. "This is something Ive been preparing for for a long time. This is Lionels job. When it wasnt Lionels job, then Im interested in coaching this team and leading this team. When that happened, then we started talking and going forward. The last couple of days, it went really fast." The Grizzlies also interviewed George Karl, the NBA coach of the year before being fired by Denver, Chicago Bulls assistant Ed Pinckney and former Phoenix coach Alvin Gentry. Through it all, Joergers name remained the one most mentioned. Levien said he was "positively inclined" toward Joerger as the coaching search began, but they had never talked about specific direction or style. "t;I thought it gave us an opportunity to spend real serious time in evaluating who the other options were," Levien said.dddddddddddd "There arent too many times you get a first-time NBA head coach who has won professional basketball championships as much as Dave has." Joerger won an International Basketball Association title and two Continental Basketball Association crowns with the Dakota Wizards. A third CBA championship came as coach of the Sioux Falls Skyforce in 2005. He won a fifth minor league championship in 2007 with the Wizards after they had moved to the NBA Development League. Joerger was the Grizzlies lead assistant coach this season and helped co-ordinate a defence that allowed a league-low 89.3 points per game. His experience with the team also could help the Grizzlies have a smooth transition from the Hollins era. The dismissal of Hollins wasnt popular in many segments of the Grizzlies fan base. While Hollins had his detractors, his success made the departure tough to accept in the community, which has no other professional franchise. "I think coming off the success we had at the end of the season here in May and the excitement around the team was palpable," Levien said. "Certainly making changes, making adjustments is never easy. I think there is going to be an important time now for people to get to know Dave, to get to know our vision for the team as an organization, where we want to take this team and its role in the community. ... That said, I think also were going to soothe a lot of people when we start winning basketball games. We cant do that until Oct. 31 or so." Joerger said his style will be a faster pace than in the past, but not at the expense of the Grizzlies defensive reputation. He said the Grizzlies will maintain a grit-grind attitude and remain one of the most physical team in the league. Joerger said the faster pace wouldnt mean "vomit basketball" in which shots are taken in the first 5 seconds of the shot clock. "I think that would be silly regarding the fact we have two All-Stars playing the power forward and centre position," Joerger said referring to Zach Randolph and Marc Gasol. "But by opening up the floor, moving the basketball, by spreading the floor a little bit, they are going to have more room to work. "Other teams arent going to have nine dudes in the paint when Zachs trying to back down and go to work. ... I like 3-pointers, but I love layups and I love free throws."
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Dom Gen 13 2019, 04:48:16    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Articoli del Blog Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: