Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

had beaten Jim Schoenfelds
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Notizie varie. Giornali, altri blog, siti internet, politica
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Feb 20 2019, 04:22:39    Oggetto:  had beaten Jim Schoenfelds
Descrizione: had beaten Jim Schoenfelds

NAPLES, Fla. -- Defending champion Bernhard Langer shot an 8-under 64 on Friday to take a one-stroke lead after the first round of the ACE Group Classic. After making a slight adjustment in his putting stance, Langer birdied three of his first holes in his bogey-free round on TwinEagles Talon Course. "Basically, Im standing farther away," Langer said. "Thats really all that is. It just changes my stroke a little bit. Ive messed around with that in the past, standing closer, standing farther away, just get a better release." The 56-year-old German star won the 2011 tournament and finished second behind Kenny Perry in 2012. Langer won the season-opening event in Hawaii last month for his 19th Champions Tour title. "Were constantly trying to improve. Every golfer, you dont want to stand still because to stand still is like getting worse," Langer said. "Youre constantly trying for that little edge on somebody else or, you know, we also know if we play perfect golf we would hit 18 fairways, 18 greens and hit 18 putts. Nobodys ever done that and nobody will ever do it, but we want to get there as close as possible." Bob Tway was second. He birdied his last three holes, making a 60-foot putt on No. 8. "I didnt hit a very good tee shot so I was a long way back," Tway said. "Just playing into the wind, hit a long iron in there and made that long putt." Tway opened with a 65 last year, then shot 79 in the second round. "You know, its funny how if you play well it suits your game and if you dont play well it doesnt suit your game," Tway said. "I dont know else to put that." Olin Browne opened with a 66, and Duffy Waldorf and Kirk Triplett shot 67. Waldorf is coming off a playoff loss to Michael Allen on Sunday in Boca Raton in the Allianz Championship. Allen had a 68. Langer has finished in the top 10 in 37 of his last 46 events going back to 2012. What makes it more remarkable is that he missed most of 2011 with a left thumb injury. "I had many, many years in my career where I was really consistent," Langer said. "Theres a lot of competition out here. I dont even play every tournament. Theres guys that play more than I do so they have more opportunities to make more money."
. And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie.
.C. - Canadian ice dancing, it seems, is in good hands.
. The Austrian ski federation said Morgenstern was "conscious and well responsive" and his condition would be monitored in the intensive care unit of a Salzburg hospital for the next 72 hours. The federation said it was "way too early" to judge Morgensterns chances of competing in Sochi, and that an update on his condition was not expected before Monday.
. The 22-year-old Kreider was injured Friday night in New Yorks win at Columbus, but played in the next two games -- including Monday nights win over Phoenix. But the left winger, who has 17 goals and 37 points this season, was limited to about 10 minutes of ice time in each of the previous games.
. The Raptors have been outscored 88-66 in the opening quarter over a three-game span to begin the month of February. Their most recent loss, 109-101 in Sacramento on Wednesday, was eerily similar to Saturdays defeat at the hands of the Trail Blazers.Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at
. Hi Kerry, Appreciate all your insight into what goes on in games. Im just looking for an explanation - in Wednesdays Flyers-Capitals game, why didnt Wayne Simmonds receive a third-man in during the line brawl last night? He clearly grabbed Erskine, who was engaged with Lecavalier, allowing Vinnie a free cheap-shot right to the mush!Thanks,Chris --- Hey Kerry, Seeing the Flyers-Caps line brawl last night, whats the most interesting story from your officiating days when it came to breaking them up? Paul McLane Chris: You are correct in your assessment that Wayne Simmonds deserved a game misconduct when he grabbed John Erskine around the neck allowing Vincent Lecavalier a free shot as the players fell to the ice. Let me break the play down for you and explain how both refs were focused on other wrestling matches taking place in the moment and missed the grab by Simmonds. This quickly developed into the proverbial cluster-bang after Luke Schenn delivered a hard but legal check on Ryan Stoa against the boards just inside the Flyers blue line. Caps tough guy Tom Wilson skated directly toward Schenn for the sole purpose of instigating a fight. As the two players dropped their gloves Wilsons intention was placed on hold as Schenns leg became caught up with Stoa and the Flyer fell to his knees and promptly placed in a vulnerable position. Wilson did the honorable thing and refrained from throwing a punch at Schenn. Brayden Schenn, who Wilson leveled with a devastating illegal hit in a previous meeting, demonstrated his brotherly love in the City of Philadelphia by attempting to engage Tom Wilson on Lucs behalf. Both linesmen quickly intervened and prevented an altercation from developing. As brother Luc was untangling his leg from Ryan Stoa, things really got rolling when Wayne Simmonds fronted Stoa and cuffed the Capitals forward on the visor. This prompted big John Erskine to lead the charge at Simmonds. Linesman Scott Cherrey, a second round selection in the 1994 entry draft by the Washington Capitals, alertly intervened between Erskine and Simmonds. A war on two fronts began once Luc Schenn was able to return to his feet and he and Tom Wilson mutually agreed to engage in a toe-toe slugfest at the Flyers blue line. This fight forced linesman Cherrey to return to the original altercation to assist his partner and leave a pack of angry players that included John Erskine, Wayne Simmonds and Vincent Lecavalier to sort things out. Without any policing in effect John Erskine moved to engage Vinnie Lecavalier which prompted Simmonds to jump on Erskines back. As they fell to the ice in a heap the remaining players piled on. The secondary fight erupted when Erskine quickly broke from Simmonds grasp, jumped to his skates and began trading bombs with Lecavalier below the goal line as the remaining players wrestled one another from a position close beside them. This action caused Steve Mason to move out of his goal crease and in close proximity to jump into the fight andd assist Vinnie if necessary.dddddddddddd This a whole lot of action taking place at one time for the referees to observe! Both refs shifted their focus away from the fight and wrestling matches in the corner as they moved Mason back to his goal crease to prevent any possible recurrence of the Ray Emery-Braden Holtby incident. In the exact moment that Wayne Simmonds, in his intense wrestling match with Connor Carrick, threw a bear paw swing around Erskines neck, referee Paul Devorski had turned his head to the left to focus on Brayden Schenn and Jay Beagle. In the next frame the ref refocused to catch Erskine, Lecavalier, Simmonds and Carrick falling to the ice in a heap. The ref may or not have witnessed the free punch that Vinnie got in on the way down to the ice from his position. In any event Wayne Simmonds escaped a game misconduct as third man into the altercation. Paul: I was physically involved in many dust-ups when line brawls and bench clearings were common place from the 1970s through the 1980s. One of the most bizarre situations I encountered in breaking up an altercation was when John MacLean of the Devils smoked me right between the eyes with a left that was intended for Moe Lemay of the Boston Bruins in game two of the Eastern Conference Final on May 4, 1988. The Bruins, coached by Terry OReilly, had beaten Jim Schoenfelds Devils by a score of 5-3 in Game 1. Game 2 was a rough-and-tumble affair that the Devils eventually won 3-2 in overtime, but before we reached that point a line brawl broke out when Bruins player Moe Lemay went hard to the Devils goal, bumping Sean Burke. The cavalry came to the defence of their goalkeeper, and linesman Gerry Gauthier was tied up with Willi Plett of the Bruins and Perry Anderson of the Devils against the boards in the end zone. Linesman Ron "Huck" Finn was trying to separate Lemay and MacLean, but they had dropped their gloves and were ready to rumble. Poor Huck Finn was on his own, so I came in from behind to grab Lemay and pull him out of the altercation just as the punches started. I moved around Lemay to tie up his right hand and skate him out of the exchange when, unfortunately for me, Finn didnt realize that MacLeans left hand was free. Johnny Mac unloaded with his best shot from over the top. The closest head to punch was mine - he drove me right in the freakin head. It staggered me momentarily, but thank heavens John MacLean was a better scorer than a puncher. I was still on my skates. I aggressively tied up Lemay and moved him out of the there so that I wouldnt have to take any more shots. I assessed John MacLean 14 minutes in penalties and Lemay with 17. In Game 3 back in the Meadowlands, the dust-up didnt occur on the ice but in the hallway leading to the officials room following a 6-1 Bruins victory when coach Jim Schoenfeld confronted referee Don Koharski. The cameras were rolling and preserved for posterity, the infamous line shouted by the coach at the referee, "Good, because you fell, you fat pig. Have another doughnut!" Dust-ups were common place back then but seldom like the ones that occurred in the 1988 Eastern Conference Final between the Bruins and the Devils.
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Feb 20 2019, 04:22:39    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Notizie varie. Giornali, altri blog, siti internet, politica Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: