Indice del forum

Poteri occulti

Sito per discutere di misteri italiani, massonerie, mafie, e altro.

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Sloane Stephen
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Notizie varie. Giornali, altri blog, siti internet, politica
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
shushu

Quasi Esperto
Quasi Esperto

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: Mer Feb 20 2019, 04:37:54    Oggetto:  Sloane Stephen
Descrizione: Sloane Stephen

CHICAGO - White Sox general manager Rick Hahn is optimistic rookie slugger Jose Abreu will be ready to return from his ankle injury when hes eligible to come off the 15-day disabled list. The major league leader with 15 home runs, he received treatment Thursday and remains in a walking boot. Hahn says the White Sox will evaluate Abreu next week and that they are "optimistic" hell be ready "about the time the 15 days are up." Abreu was placed on the DL because of tendinitis in his left ankle on Sunday.
. Burkes Flames are one of several teams involved in heavy trade speculation going into next Wednesdays 3pm et deadline, with the most prominent name in play being forward Michael Cammalleri.
. A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain.
. So much so that even a simple foul pop up to the first baseman turned into a run. Houstons four-run rally in the ninth inning to beat the Seattle Mariners 6-4 on Monday night was capped by a bizarre play that started as Crowe fouled out to first baseman Justin Smoak with runners on second and third.
. The 22-year-old Spanish midfielder recently signed a new three-year contract with Chelsea, and after spending last season on loan with Valencia in La Liga, Romeu will move to the Bundesliga for the 2014-15 campaign.
. Second-seeded Sloane Stephens of the United States made lighter work of her day as she beat 2009 champion and Swiss wild card Timea Bacsinszky 6-3, 6-3. Two seeds fell: No. 4 Kirsten Flipkens of Belgium lost to Katarzyna Piter of Poland 6-4, 6-2, and No.TORONTO – The Toronto Rock has announced the signing of transition player Brodie Merrill to a three-year contract extension pending league approval. The Rock acquired Merrill in a blockbuster trade in August from the New England Black Wolves (formerly the Philadelphia Wings) for a combination of players and draft picks. The runner-up for NLL Transition Player of the Year in 2014, had one-year remaining on his previous contract. The extension has him under contract through to the 2018 season. The contract gives me a chance to get settled for the long term and hopefully the rest of my career, said an excited Merrill. It is nice to have that commitment and put it behind me and just focus on playing and contributing. Merrill has also chosen to wear the number 37 with the Toronto Rock. He will wear the number in honour of good friend and former teammate Kyle Miller who wore it in Junior Lacrosse while the two played together in OOrangeville.dddddddddddd Kyle passed away in 2013 after a long battle with cancer and is also the brother of Rock goaltender Brandon Miller. The number also pays homage to another close friend of Merrills that lost his battle with cancer in 2012, Chris Sanderson. I have worn 17 my entire career but it is obviously not available here, explained Merrill. I gave it a lot of thought. To me, it is a combination between Chris Sanderson who wore 17 and Kyle Miller who wore both 35 and 37. The number has great meaning to me. Every time I put on that jersey, it will be a reminder of their legacy and what they meant to me. The two-time winner of the NLL Transition Player of the Year Award was one of three major additions to Torontos defensive corps over the off-season. Toronto has increased their depth and size on defence with the additions of Merrill, Jeff Gilbert (free agent) and Brock Sorensen (trade with Minnesota).
' ' '
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Mer Feb 20 2019, 04:37:54    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Notizie varie. Giornali, altri blog, siti internet, politica Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: